Monday, June 29, 2015

Fathers Day now will be difficult as well, it landed on the one year anniversary of my Grandpa passing. Not only did my relatives not help me attend the funeral, they didnt even have the decenecy to send me his prayer card, or program. Knowing my Grandpa raised me. Heartless, selfish people.

SO I made a little shrine foe my loved ones that have passed my angels. 

I love the pictures of my dad and his father, so handsome.

Dad, its been so long. 28 years. I still miss you. Yes I was only 6, but I am constantly reminded of the lack of family I have and how I mean nothing to them. With you dad I hold on to a dream and a hope that I would have been your little angel. That you would understand me, and love me unconditionally. That I would be able to make you proud. That we would be best friends. I will always hold onto this dream, because no one can take it from me. I love you.‪#‎rip‬ ‪#‎6yearsold‬ ‪#‎dream‬ ‪#‎daddy‬



No comments:

Post a Comment