Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Kawaii Nails

My obsession with Asian culture continues. These nails are a complete norm in Japan, and I am obsessed. I really wanted to get these done for my birthday, but now that i have no real nails on three fingers, ill have to wait. I've searched online, and reviews and the best place in my area to get these is atlas studio, in costa mesa. Now to me, getting nails like this would be a treat, because a full set with art on each finger, will cost around $100. However, they do acrylics old school, the form the tip, they do not glue on a tip. Also each nail is custom art, and formed for you, no glue on pieces. I think its truly amazing.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that is amazing! Truly art!! Of course there's no way they'd fit into my lifestyle...with changin' poopy diapers and all. LOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete