Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Bitches be crazy'

No really, really, they are.
I am so glad I don't deal with many any more, I truly am. I had recently added someone to facebook, who really I knew from an ex friend. We were never really friends, and I added her out of warmth, and wanting to congratulate her. Nothing malicious, just nice and simple. Well unknown to me, she apparently knows me, my character and personalty more then anyone. Although I haven't even seen her in like years. Funny. Whats even better, her rant on my "hater" comment, is another perfect example of what hater females are. The girl we knew each other through did nothing but bash this woman, 24-7, yet they are still "friends", yet i should be learning a lesson. Wow. I swear, insecure women, just trip me out, and the mean insecure girls, who really hate themselves can continue to have themselves. I will leave this earth being hated for who i am before i leave being loved who I am not.
People who truly love who they are, get and love me, and that is very few in this world, but its enough for me.

Thanks Queen desperate for confirming bitches be hatin' and nothing has changed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment