Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Super Mom Super Friend

This may sound cheesy or silly to some, but I simply feel the need to spotlight my friend Kristin.

I miss my friend terribly, whom I haven't even seen in about 10 years, and her adorable baby who I haven't even met!
There is a lot i truly admire about this woman, from her honesty, how well rounded she is, the mom she is, and most importantly the friend she is to me. We see eye to eye on a lot of things. I guess this subject is so important for me, because I have a low tolerance for people, and surface friends. I am generous, loyal, honest to a fault, and will love you. However after you use me, and are selfish for so long, I simply am done.
The awesome thing about Mr and Mrs. George is they actually are happy, they truly like themselves and their lives, because of this, they really appreciate me and the things I have to offer.

Kristin, thank you for inspiring me to be a better person, and listening. I love you .
Nicole.


"Friendship is when people know all about you, but like you anyway".

No comments:

Post a Comment