Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Listen shorty

Do you wear shorts?
I really love the way shorts and tights look, like adore it. No matter how many pairs of shorts I try, I just never like the way they look. I see girls, all sizes and colors, in really short, shorts all the time now. It looks so cute! For some reason I cant get it to work. Maybe my legs are too white, my weight isn't really in my legs, but I just cant stand the way my thighs look. Its making me nuts, I want to wear something other then dresses in warm weather. I just keep dreaming about shorts, with tights, and a pair of oxfords. Sigh.
Forever 21 & Asos.
Image 1 of ASOS Vintage Cut Off Pocket Denim ShortsImage 1 of ASOS Tailored Animal Print Culottes

1 comment:

  1. I can totally relate to the shorts thing! Even when I was younger (and thinner) I never thought I looked good in shorts. My lil' sis' rocks a pair of shorty jean shorts, but I just can't pull it off. I'm jealous :)

    ReplyDelete