Sunday, October 16, 2011

Mascara Review

So cover girl lash blast, in the orange tube was my favorite for a while. I recently tried L'oreal million lashes, in the gold tube, however. That stuff is awesome!! Highly recommend. It has the same type of applicator, a hard rubber. So its sturdy when you apply. You actually should apply several coats, because of the formula, you need to wait about 30 seconds between each coat. I loved this so much, I wanted to try the volume based edition, in the black tube. That was horrible. The applicator isn't the same, the formula sucks and is super flaky.
So Voluminous Million Lashes wins, and you should go try it, asap.


D

Do not buy this one:



d

hes Mascara

L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara

3 comments:

  1. I swear by lashblast, but now I'm intrigued!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been using a sample of Benefit's Lash Gal that works amazingly...but it's like $18 to buy the teeny tiny full size. So I think I'll be picking up this at the store today!

    ReplyDelete