Tuesday, September 1, 2015

God works in mysterious ways

Gosh I am so sick to my stomach right now.
I finally escaped Texas,  THANK GOD, sadly it was a result of domestic violence, i got punched in the mouth and my 3 front teeth are loose and i had to move back in place. It was so painful. Of course  the thing i love about myself the most, someone goes after. lucky I had friends NOT family to help me with gas to get back, and a friend to stay with the last month, and friends to help get rooms. Also found a job with in two weeks, which probably makes the sick nasty relatives bitter.

What makes me bitter?
My shady ass relatives, most of which couldn't stand my Grandparents or her paper plates, are more than willing to spend their money, funny enough they won't tell anyone how much it is. WHY? if you have nothing to be ashamed of, if you are honest, if you know you did right by them, why is it such a big secret?
My Grandma never wanted money to go to her kids, she always told me they don't need it, it should go to the grandkids. Just like she wanted to be buried not cremated. However she always went along with my Grandpa, and he simply didn't care anymore. He gave up on life.

Nothing makes me more sick, then back stabbing people more than willing to spend their money, yet they raised me and i didn't even get to attend the funeral. Selfish much? yet ALL i got was a stack of cards they saved from me since a child, but no they didn't love me like their own. Pathetic.
Man I can't stand these people, I hope to never see them again. they literally make my stomach turn.

The fake ass funerals, yet I was the only Granddaughter to speak at my Grandmas funeral. however, treated like chopped liver when my father died. Jealous bastards. They couldn't wait for revenge.  Fake fake fake bullshit, hate me because I am honest, thats the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment