Sunday, September 20, 2015

Grandparents

Last weekend was Grandparents day. Due to my shitty relatives I did not attend my Grandpa-aka Fathers' funeral. This was the second time I had gone. It was nice and emotional. The view is amazing, it is right on the water at point loma!

I tried to see my mother who feels she owes me nothing, while my gross aunt is trying to get her to spend her inheritance on a face lift. um how about a home? How about the money they got when their Grandma died, yet they talk so much  shit. I decided after today, a long letter will be written to my biological mother and I want nothing to due with not once person in their family I don't care if it is a death or a birth, I will not have it. I have done my part all of my life and get shit on.

No comments:

Post a Comment