So lately Ive tried to start thinking about whats going into my body. Very slowly lol. I have seen these drinks for a while, and a friend mentioned them on her blog as well. Typically high protein drinks are just yuck, but this one is really good. I have only tried the vanilla chai tea, but next I am going to pick up the mocha, it looks yummy! I have also been drinking coconut water, from naked. This is gross, but apparently its so good for you, I attempt to down it. I love the fresh juices at whole foods and mothers market but they are so damn $$$..
The Bolthouse Difference
Our Perfectly Protein® Vanilla Chai Tea is a smooth blend of soy protein, brewed green tea, and chai spices all naturally sweetened with a subtle hint of vanilla. In addition to energizing the body with a heart-healthy supply of protein, this delicious drink is brimming with nutrients like Vitamin C, B6 and B12, iron, zinc, magnesium, 18 amino acids, and 37 grams of isoflavonoids per serving.
- Made with a unique blend of exotic chai tea and healthy brewed green tea.
- Made with smooth tasting, high quality soy milk.
- No preservatives and nothing artificial.
- Flash pasteurized and cold-filled for longer shelf life and superior nutrition.
- Dairy free.
- Low fat and cholesterol free.
- Contains .24 mg of caffeine per serving (One cup of brewed coffee contains 115mg).