Thursday, October 7, 2010

Halloween time!!!!!



I
Love
Love
Love Halloween.
This big broke girl is going to pass on several new costumes, and Vegas for Halloween this year, and that is OK! I most likely will still go out, maybe to a party. I am not sure. I love dressing up for work too. So
this year, one costume is going to be a 20's flapper girl. I have some others in mind too, but we shall see.
Pumpkins are two for $5 right now, so i picked those up. Also I really couldn't resist these cute little outfits for my friend's baby Diego.
Since I was little I always daydreamed about being a mom, and decorating my house for my kids, haunted houses, costumes, parties, decorations, carving pumpkins, picking apples, Just making the holidays memorable. For now, I can dress up my dogs and myself and my house!!!
What are you going to be for Halloween?
What are some of your traditions?

1 comment:

  1. I love the old schooldecorations, likea ghost made from a sheet, fake spider webs, and paper cutouts. People in Utah love Halloween. I like carving pumpkins & baking the seeds and doing corn mazes. Of course, dressing up is a must!

    ReplyDelete