Friday, April 15, 2011

Plus size and pregnant

No, not me!
One day, I do hope. Which makes this most just as important. I've known about a million pregnant girls lately of all shapes and sizes. Although it takes a little longer to realize a plus size beauty is pregnant , they deserve to feel just as special.
I recently stumbled across the fact that Torrid now has plus maternity online. That is fantastic. Of course us big girls have to pay through the roof for everything! Maybe one day we can get forever21 to do plus size maternity, omg thats an idea! Most the bigger preggo girls i see, just try and make their same clothes work, sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn't, and even after its the cotton leggings and tunics look. Now me being Miss stylish, I'll probably stay the same, and be in heels, unless I totally cannot.
Motherhood: $14.99,$19.99,$29.99
Short Sleeve Deep V-neck Empire Seam Maternity BlouseLoved By Heidi Klum Plus Size Short Sleeve Scoop Neck Tie Detail Maternity TopWeb Only Loved By Heidi Klum Plus Size Under Belly Super Stretch Slim Leg Maternity Jeans
Like usual, I don't have many Torrid picks. Honestly go to the fashion store and get a $4.99 cami in a 3x, DO NOT pay $25 for a damn cami. They will probably have more choices if this does well but here are my essentials from the line.
$52.00, $38.00

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, my sis told me about Torrid's maternity line, but like you said, they are just so darn expensive. I mostly just found stretchy outfits at my fav stores (like Old Navy) and made those work. Tanks and skirts were my pregnancy staple.

    ReplyDelete